cig smokers, would you smoke if

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny Blazed, Mar 11, 2009.

1. you had to pay 8-10$ a pack? i dont think i would

i hear thats the prices in NYC, canada and alot of places up north, is this true?

2. yes its true, and yes it fucking sucks cock

and yes, i still smoke but not as much

3. I'd be stealing pockets full of cigarette packs from big chain stores.

If the price gets to high for anything, I simply find another way.

4. Roll your own

5. gettin close to seven here..just yesterday they added almost a dollar in taxes for washington..

midnight speciaaaaal here i come.

6. In michigan it used to be about $1.10 a lb, Trying ot jump to about $25 a lb if it hasnt already. My cigars done doubled in price in 2 weeks.

Fuck tobacco.

7. you gotta be 18 to be on here kid, sorry to kill your dreams. :wave:

8. yeah! what kind of shit is this?
    i dont smoke cigs, but i do roll blunts,
    i used to be a able to get 4 packs of phillis for 5$
    now for 2 its 6.13

now i have to roll with zagss lammeee..

9. when i lived in florida last semester, it was the shit. i was getting camel menthol wides for $3.50 a pack, and it was 2-for-1. shit was fucking bomb.

edit: wow im trying to quit smoking, and i posted three times in the fucking cigarette thread.

10. it's true

and stoges went up a dollar over here, and everywhere i heard

obama raised the tobacco tax aperently

11. Im still buyin 2 white owl rillos thats a tiny bit bigger then a swisher rillo for 99 cents from the same place chargin 5 and change for a pack of blacks.

12. hoyl crap! that would be about R80-R100 for cig's. here they cost R23 on avg. But if they were R10 I would be a chain smoker

13. My mate went to Thailand, apparently packs there are like under $1, no shit. It's pretty fucked up.

14. In Pensacola you can get a carton of Skydancer cigarettes for $12.
    And they're my favorite! Too bad I don't live there.

15. I would not spend 10 dollars on a pack of cigs. Hell. fucking. no.

I'd go down to the local ghetto and buy me a carton for like -30 bucks.

Haha.

And if that don't work... Fuck, I'll either order tobacco online, or find a way to grow my own tobacco.

Only a slight chance I would quit. But if the prices were jacked that high, it'd actually be an incentive for me to find a way around the incredibly unjust taxes... Just another way for me to say Fuck the government, in my own personal way :cool:

16. All I'm sayin is...wacky tobaccy, recession proof

17. i'd try n quit a lot harder.
    its like 6 bucks now in tx..

18. Cigs are way up now. The cheapest i find um in a normal 7/11 type store is like 4-5 bucks a pack and those are some NASTY shit.

I go to the indian smoke shops though, we get king mountains from white swan (im pretty sure u can get these throughout washington) for about 20 bucks a carton. Theyre not great but they will do. 2.50 a pack? Gotta do what you gotta do.

I can get cartons of marbs from my aunt in FL for 20 bucks but i havent gotten around to getting her to send anymore. I guess i will though, im really getting used to king mountains now though.

19. i might since i only smoke a pack a week now
    but this summer i went to asia and had money left over so i bought lots of cigs at the duty free shop. i had 4000 TWD left over so i bought 4 big boxes of cigs that contained 10 for 1000 TWD which is $29

20. Sell them off bro, you could make quite a bit of money selling shit from duty free aye..