Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cig one hitter bowl pack left

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piffedout, Dec 21, 2009.

1. all the weed i have left is one bowl pack in a cig one hitter. ive taken a 2 week t break and im not sure if its worth it to smoke this and just get a buzz or wait till i get more weed
    what do you think?

2. Just smoke it.

Better to have a buzz then to ask about having a buzz

3. if you can get bud, get bud.
    if you can't get bud, buzz.

4. Smoke it you will get high from it.

5. smoke it dog...one one hitter in my cig pipe makes me mildly high and i smoke everyday...so if u went 2 weeks do it..

6. Smoke it , after two weeks you should have little to no tolernce, and if u need more try to scrap from resin on whatever pieces you have and smoke that.

7. #7 Phamas, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    I'd wait just me personally, coming off a break I want a fresh pickup so I can indulge a little bit.

Unless you can't get bud anytime soon...

8. Smoke it man! I mean seriously, if you are going to buy more bud soon, what will packing a ONE HITTER do? Get you buzzed? Exactly.

9. Blow dude. And if it's not squeaky clean do what I do: take a qtip and pull the fuzz off both sides. Then put it in the mouth side and push till all that oily resin is at the tip... Then cook it with the lighter and pull really hard till it comes through... Get so baked... I know it's resin but it's reall wet so it might have some hash oil too? Any1 know?