Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cig joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ManCandy, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Just rolled the tobacco out of a cig and want to load it full of weed. If I leave the foam filter on it is it going to make a difference in the high because some thc will be absorbed in it? Just curious.

2. Some people say it does but i don't know if that's true. It's hard to pack it without the filter and after you rip it out it can loosen it up pretty bad. Just crush up the filter. That makes it less effecient.

3. Rip the filter off after you pack it

4. Rip the filter off after you pack it

5. Nah, you'll still get ripped. Pack er tight.

6. I'm suspicious, but there's no proof. Some kids I know rolled a joint with a filter once, and I really didn't get high at all and it didn't smoke well at all. Unfiltered joints are definitely the best, you could roll up a piece of card-like paper and replace the filter and that would be a lot nicer.

7. After you pack it up just cut the filter really short with some scissors or a knife but leave a bit so it doesn't fall out or loosen up.

8. i remember being back in high school and doing the same thing with the filter still there.  either i got high because of an extremely low tolerance or it has no affect.  either way never really did it again so i have no proof.

9. I believe the foam filter will absorb some of the THC and you will get less high.

This.

Cut back the filter or cut it off completely. Just be really careful and cut as little paper as you can.

11. What I do is pull the filter out with some tweeezers and roll up a filter with some card, then put it back in.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Doesn't the cig paper make it burn fast as fuck?

13. obviously. the filter will FILTER out the thc

14. #14 JRRtokinup, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    I poke a big hole through the filter. lol no one ever thought of that. 
    try a nail
    if you use a safety pin just poke a couple holes.

15. I never rip it off, what I do is roll it out and then just put weed in where the filter was

16. I say try it, if you're not hurting on herb. Try one with it, and try one without a filter. 
    There has always been two sides to this. I prefer unfiltered. 
    But try and see for yourself!