Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cig joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by final824, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Hello, this is my first time making a secret agent. I took an empty cig tube and pulled the filter out and put a rolled up index card in the orange part, now how do i pack this so the weed doesnt comeout the open end?

2. Just twist it up at the end like you would a joint.

3. I mean both ends are open. The one end is where the filter was and the other is the normal end you light. When you attempt to smoke it you pull it all in your mouth.

4. When I used to do this I would just leave the cig filter in but poke holes in it with a paper clip. Then twist the open end up like a J.

I don't do this anymore though, they seem to burn to fast and cig paper has a lot of added chemicals in it. I'd rather roll a regular J or blunt

5. i used to do something similar. then i turned 14. anyway, what i used to do was take some tweezers and empty my moms camels, then put my mids in there. this way you dont have to tamper with the filter.

p.s. you cannot fathom how much nostalgia you brought back to me.

6. grind it ,put in first, take filter off then twist both ends

7. You need a better crutch, then.

Try using more index card and rolling it up into a spiral, or else something like this:

[​IMG]

8. What you could do, more time consuming but this way you aren't smoking cig paper, take the filter and slowly work it out. Put your crutch in. Take a knife and cut the cig off like 1/4 inch up from filter. Take any tobacco out. Get your joint paper and out the orange filter part at one end sticking out. Fill it with your bud, roll it around the cig "filter", and if necessary add some extra gum to the seem between the filter and joint. Ready to smoke incognito hahah. Also now you have joint paper so it will burn slower (or in theory at least :p ) Saw this a while back on a joint rolling website thing (i think it was i forget) and it works well

Edit: one end should be close with your crutch, the orange filter end. Maybe work on your crutch making ability haha you shouldn't get any bud in your mouth past your new "filter"

9. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

You need a better crutch, then.

Try using more index card and rolling it up into a spiral, or else something like this:

[/quote]

Alright i need to stop grinding it so fine then. I had a crutch like that but it was so fine it was pulling tiny specs into my mouth then you know hot emebers. Im 18 thats how i got the empty cig tubes by the way.

10. I usually pack before removing the filter... The filter help you compress it down. When you remove the filter the weed shouldn't come out, do it upside down if it isn't sticky enough to stay packed. Just use tweezers to take out the filter and make a crutch the exact size the filter was... It also helps keep there shape better I feel because you get a better pack.