Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cig appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lakaiordie, Dec 6, 2009.

1. I love marlboro 27
    Especially when on probation and can't smoke till the first of the month.
    What's you're favorite brand a what do u love about them?
    I ok e the stress relief and buzz and how they keep you warm in the winter

2. If you support legalization, why do you help fund a business that wants to keep weed illegal >.<

3. I also love the stress relief, I go with newports or camels double monthols. I also like the socializing aspect you get with smoking.

4. I don't think stopping buying cigs will make it illegal lol, it's not up to supporting ciggarate companies, it's about convincing the american public why bud should be legal. All the money in the world couldn't change someones beliefs about the "demonic" plant once we convince them otherwise.

5. I smoke camels,I like how they arent to harsh like marbs, but Im tired of being addicted. Im gonna try to quit during winter vacation though, but im not gonna put much on that. I know its most likely that Ill still be smoking by new year's.

6. Yeah thats true. It's just something I'm personally against :p

7. U don't support the companies beliefs on weed just the product that enhances my high and it give me something to smoke for relief when I can't smoke bud

8. winfield

[​IMG]

or

alpine menthol

[​IMG]

9. A lot of stoners seem to be opposed to legal stuff like alcohol and tobacco. Is weed safer, or course it is, but alot of stoners do hate those things.

10. This should probably be in the box bro.

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smoking a filter as i type...

12. yea well im a stereotypical skate smoke cigs and bud. i only drink at parties

gotta try those alpine menthols look good
    are they like kools? if they are or better im sold

13. American Spirits ftw. Kamel Reds are a solid second choice. I should quit but I love the stress relief

14. [​IMG]

What MEN smoke

15. ah yes some slow burning mellow spirits. always a good choice

16. I love cigs because they help to kill the people I hate :hello:

17. cigarette companies arent really against weed, i mean fuck, if it was legalized it would cigarette companies would just create cannabis products all day

18. A newport after a nice smoking sesh is soo relaxing.

19. iv been smoking cigs for 3 yrs.

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Freaking hate my self for being addicted to these things.
    I wish I could stop.

Dont ever start smoking if you have not started to smoke now.

20. Cig company's are some of the largest lobbyists of anti marijuana bills, so every time you buy a pack of cigs, your giving money to help keep weed illegal!