Cici's all u can eat... $5!

Discussion in 'General' started by Nuggz, Feb 7, 2009.

1. CICI'S HAS ALL U MUNCHIED UP PEEPS CAN EAT FOR ONLY $5! I'VE ONLY SEEN THE COMMERCIALS SO FAR... PIZZA, PASTA, SALAD UNLIMITED! I'D SAY THATS A FRICKEN DEAL...:smoke::smoke::smoke:;) WOOOOW I'M HUNGRY NOW! :bongin:

2. At mine, it's about 7...

this is bullshit :mad:

3. You're a line jumper!

4. i think its all you can eat but you have to buy a drink... oh and the locations arent near me so i hate the teasing commercials

5. there isn't even one in my state, yet they advertise constantly about eating all you want fof 5 bucks n it pisses me off. sonic also advertises one and there isn't one within like, hundreds of miles from my house

6. there isnt one in my state either!! there is sonic tho.. but whats with the advertisements these days we get alltell advertisements and that company doesnt even cover the west coast its like wtf!

7. REALLY? IM IN MN...
    HUH?

LOL... I DIDN'T KNO BOUT THE DRINKS...

DAM LOL, I LIVE BY A SONICS... HAVENT ATE THERE YET...:eek:

8. I got one better i worked at one for like 2 years all the pizza i could eat for free and i smoked with my manager in the freezer almost everyday

9. sonic is the mutha effin shittttttttttttttttttttt

10. I haven't been to Cici's in awhile, but I'm sure it was even 5 dollars + drink two/three years ago for the lunch. It was awesome. Their pizza is good, so is their fettuccine alfredo.

11. SOUNDS AWESOME... SHIIIT, IVE SMOKED INA COUPLE FREEZERS MYSELF! 3 TO BE EXACT LOL ALL DIFF PLACES. :smoke:
    I'LL HAV 2 TRY IT BAAAAAAAAAKED! :hello::D:smoke:

12. AHHHH SWWWWWEEEET, BETTER THAN FAST F00D 4 SURE! I'MMA BOUT 2 EAT SUM OLIVE GARDEN........ YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM! :D:smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. ahahah..

we had a cicis right down the road from my house

they were caught selling drugs so that suckss

14. no more cici's here :( it closed

15. DAMN 2 CICIS DOWN! :mad:

16. Cici's sucks honestly, you're not missing out on much. There's like 3 or 4 around my city, and everyone has the same, stale pizza. Half of the time the pizza looks like it's been sitting out all day, adn the pasta and salad bar aren't anything special. But there's this italian buffet near me called Sicily's it's 10 times what cici's is. They have GOOD pizza, shitload more pasta, wings, fries, chinese food, like 20 different homemade pies, it's nuts for only a dollar more or something.

17. HMM, SICILY'S SOOOOUNDS AWESOOOOME! MMMMMM MMMMMMM:smoke:

18. hahah yeah im almost positive its always been 5 dollars.

but yeah cici's is the best :rolleyes:

19. always been 5 in orlando

but at 5$ stevie b's (team sponsor...get the shit free every week)

takes a shit on dominoes

before games we can only eat the salad and pasta but today we just went because

and that pizza was damn good .much better then cici's

20. there's no cici's in the whole bay area, but then why do they show the commercials here?! :(

fuckers teasing with me.