Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

church

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hieroglyph, May 11, 2010.

1. Holy shit, there are some butt hurt monkies in this thread.

People need to learn the difference between being judged and stating one's opinion/facts.

2. "]Wine is praised; it rejoices God and men (Judges 9:13r; it gladdens the heart of men (Psalms 104:15); it gladdens life (Exodus 10:19); it makes the heart exult (Zechariah 10:7); it cheers the spirits of the depressed (Proverbs 31:6)"

The bible talks a lot about the use of intoxicants in the worship of Jesus. Jesus would not have given us the plants to reach this state of mind if he did not approve of it. I believe and plant that comes from God is pure and must have been here for a reason. First, Noah could not have gotten drunk on grape juice (Genesis 9:21) I wish I could say the same for his "people" his "people" are not as beautiful as the plants and animals that he made.

3. I went kinda stoned, I liked it. made me more confined than usual.

4. I go with my family and it makes my grandparents happy when I participate in church so I usually do.

5. Never would I go to church.
    I'd love to smoke church bud though

6. haha I smoked in the church bathroom when I was younger...I was a hellion in my teens and despised being there...I still despise being in church if I have to go.

7. yeeeeah atta boy! i'm the same way