Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

church

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hieroglyph, May 11, 2010.

1. Haha church blazed I'd be paranoid but the hyms would put me on giggles:D situations andplaces where I'm not supposed to be high make me feel blitzed lol.

2. Every year as a kid my aunt would talk my mom into making us go to church the day before Easter. Was a Saturday night church. So I didn't wanna go obviously. So at about 12:00 on the Saturday I brought a dub over to my friends house. Got picked up at 5:00 for church :smoking:

Church was always boring, but I was making all these insults to the preacher and shit with my sister. And I looked behind the curtains, and I swore there was two marijuana plants. Upon closer investigation that accusation was wrong.

3. Sounds like a bad idea. I remember when I was a kid my dad used to take me and my brother into Boston to go to church...man that shit was awful.

4. If you're super religious it might be a good experience. Otherwise you're gonna be bored as fuck, and the constant standing up to sing would suck.

But, if you have to go either way it might be better high...

5. i have but i was chillin with ppl not in the actual church, i was in the backrooms it's a pretty big church...

not that big of a deal if ppl don't know...

6. i'm not a christian (thank jesus) so i dont have to go to church, but i have been to temple when i'm high and it makes it more fun. also tho for hindus its a lot more lax and as long as you dont smell like ganja, you should be good

7. you dont have to stand up...no one is going to say anything if you sit down during praise/worship. if anyone does, youre in the wrong church.

8. Exactly

9. i dont usually go to church, but it makes my mom happy if my sister and i join her so i'll go every once in a while. if i go high i just zone out and think about the most random shit.. keeps me occupied.

10. Damn, I love going to church high. It helps me connect to God at a different level opposed to worshiping God when I'm sober. There is nothing more fun than smoke a fat blunt, go to church blazed as fuck, and worship God! One of my dreams is to smoke a blunt with the Trinity.

11. I haven't gone to church in a while but if I had to go I would rather go stoned then sober.

12. If you're high in church, you are sinning in several different ways. Firstly, it's an obvious sin to disobey the laws of the land, and the Bible can't make that any more clear.

Also, intoxication (being high) comes up many times in the bible. Like our English word, the Greek word for "drunk" refers to "intoxication, drunkenness".

Romans 13:12-14 - Cast off the works of darkness, walk properly, not in drunkenness. Make no provision to fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Galatians 5:19-21; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - People who are guilty of drunkenness, will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Come on guys, if you claim you're a Christian, at least follow the rules! :rolleyes:

13. okay, mom.

jeez, man. what do you care what other peoples views are? Im not telling you how to live your life! The bible can be interpretted different ways, hence the hundreds of denominations. You think weed is strictly forbidden, I dont think it is. Case closed.
    It boggles my mind that youre telling other people what they should believe.

14. well i've only been 2 church like idk twice in my life if i was going i'd be going against my will probally for someone else, i'd rather be high n zone out listening 2 music then be sober, i just hide the headphones under my hair :smoking: and ya the bible was written by man right? therefor it is imperfect, i believe in god, not the church, i have my own version of what i believe when it comes 2 worshipping god

15. lmao. It's his religion, let him follow it as he sees fit. Like, seriously? I'm sure you do things that could be considered wrong, yet noone on this WEED FORUM is lecturing you about it.

And it DEFINITELY can be interpreted that the bible isn't against being high. Some people interpret that the bible is referring to not being an alcoholic and becoming dependent on alcohol.

16. How the hell am I telling people what they should believe? Please, quote the part of my post which says that what he believes is wrong. I didn't go attacking religion like most people did on this thread, I actually supplied verses from the Bible which clearly states intoxicants are against Christianity. Sure, you can believe whatever you want, interpret whatever you want. Hell, I can interpret the Bible and make killing and slavery seem OK.

Like I said above, how am I not letting him follow his own religion? All I did was supply some verses which state that becoming intoxicated is a SIN. Sure, interpret those verses I supplied in whatever way you want, I'm not condoning your religion, just saying what a sin is when considering the Bible. Neg rep me more :(

17. Yeah, I loved it !

I drew religious cannabis inspired artwork too.

18. i recomend it i just started being religious i use to think it was bs but being high is fucking cool the story they tell seem amazing while stoned

19. i highly agree but i never went to church high...