Chunky Glass Pipes

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by shaolin'style, Sep 22, 2011.

1. This online head shop has jn stock exactly what i wanted. But, a friend said in a former experience they sent him a different piece rhan what he orderd. Has any one purchased glass from this site and what is your review. Thanks!

2. yeah that place sucks man don't order their..anywhere but that site..its cheap shitty glass for the most part.

i would go with some of the other places that stock quality glass blowers and brands

anyshop that carrys legit 2011BC, SG, Toro, Roor, Leisure, US Tubes ect...you get the idea.

or find a shop while you are traveling in a larger city depending on where you live you could get some friends to take a road trip with you to find your PIece...ive done that before....make sure whatever you buy its solid and thick glass...thick solid glass is the key to years of continued use around potheads without your glass being broken.

goodluck ShaolinStyle

PUFFER

3. Ordered my first piece there. Thick glass spoon. 3-4 day shipping. Brown discrete box. It was good all around.

Second time, I ordered a binger bong. Waiting a week and they didn't send me an email saying they sent it, after sent several asking about my order. I sent them an email to just cancel the order. About 4-5 days after that, I got a shipping confirmation, and went and tracked my order, and it said they cancelled it. Overall bad communication.

4. That site is janks just like they're pipes.

5. I appreciate the advice !