Chubutta's Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chubutta, May 24, 2010.

1. How is it going everybody? My first medical grow is currently underway. I am growing 5 Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough, and 1 Green Spirit. From Green House Seeds I have 2 White Rhino, 2 White Widow, and 2 Super Lemon Haze. I started germinating the seeds the first of this month(May). They are currently growing in Roots Organic soil under a 1000w MH. I did start them under a 4bulb T5 fluorescent and just moved them under the 1000 a few days ago. They really seem to be taking off under the 1000w. I plan on using a HPS bulb for flower. Light is currently on a 24hr on schedule. I am using a Can-Fan for ventilation hooked up to a 6" air cooled reflector. I also have the roots organic nutrient line up but haven't fed the ladies anything yet because they seem to be doing great. I plan on transplanting them into 4 and 5 gallon pots in the next few days. Sit back, roll one up, toke up, and follow me along the way as I try to harvest my first indoor grow. Feel free to give me as much advice as possible along the way!

-Chewy:smoking:

Here is a shot of inside the DR150. I plan on eventually buying another Can-Fan and a filter. I am currently not having any heat problems in the tent. It was like 87degrees outside today and the temps in my tent were around 75. What temps do you shoot for?
    [​IMG]
    Here are some of the ladies, mostly Strawberry Cough about a week ago.

d[​IMG]

Here is a pic of how they currently look. The bigger plant is the Green Spirit which had about a week or two jump start on the others.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]