Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Vaper Passing Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OppeMon, May 19, 2012.

1. I am a chronic vaper of very high grade herb, I measure out my weed in milligrams (20mg is my sweetspot) and the high is the same every time. I have been doing this every single day for the past month and 2 weeks ago I decided to quit. I bought about 10 drug tests to monitor levels over the next month and after 1 week of no vaping, I passed the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tests. I even went to the store and bought one of those expensive kits and I passed that too. So last week I started vaping again and only on the 4th day did I start to fail the tests.

What the hell?

I weigh 235 pounds, I ride my bicycle 10 miles a day, I eat whatever I want. Why is it not accumulating?