Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Pain Question.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SNiPerXP, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Hello, I have severe scoliosis and suffer from extreme amounts of back pain through out the day. I was wondering if this falls under Chronic Pain and would make me qualified to get a mmj card. I plan to be moving to Vancouver, Canada so any information about clubs there would be nice as well.

2. im pretty sure scoliosis is a textbook reason for gettin your green card, check out norml for specifics and you can try googling or look on norml for places in that area and the regulations on mmj. good luck to ya:smoking:

3. I don't know Canadian law but under Oregon law you would qualify.

Not much help but if you ever decided to move to Oregon then you'd know that you're good to go.

LumperDawgz

4. Thanks, you know it's funny, you have no idea how hard it is to convince others that I do smoke medicinally as well as recreationally.

5. Just so it doesn't blindside you, I have heard that it is EXTREMELY hard to get a MMJ card in Canada. Something like only 2000 Canadians had MMJ privledges as of the year 2000. That's all based on dated info though so much may have changed. Good luck to you and hopefully things have changed and you are able to get releif!

6. I mean, just for the record.. In the USA the number of dispenseries has just about quadrupled since 2006.. and the number of MMJ patients has just about done the same.

that's only since 2006...

my point being, a SHITLOAD has changed since 2000, thats 9 years man, almost decade.

7. I agree with that. I highly doubt your condition would not qualify for a medical marijuana card. Check into the laws of the area you are in/are planning to move to. NORML is a really good source for information too.. best of luck to you

*Kelly*