Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Krispies and Pancakes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Vemados, Mar 17, 2009.

1. OK I'm pretty new to cooking w/ weed. I've had chronic rice krispie treats before and I was wondering if anybody had a recipe.

Also I got a thing for pancakes, but I can't really think of a way to put weed in it (besides spreading cannabutter on top). Any ideas?

2. Maybe mix the cannabutter in the microwave with some syrup. It will be a hot tasty mess.:p

EDIT: I see your from SEA, me too! Howdy! ;]

3. Yeah I'm from Seattle. Residing in Portland for WAY longer than I planned and it sucks :( But there's no tax and I don't have to pump my own gas so thats a plus.

If I mixed the butter w/ the syrup I'd have to lick it off the plate afterwards like I did when I was what.... six years old? ha ha ha OH SNAP IDEA JUST CAME TO ME

What if I made that weed tea? And you use milk instead of water, right? So the recipe would be 1 cup bisquik 1/2 cup weed tea 1 egg to make 3 weedcakes... would that work? Would the THC not absorb/be cooked out?