Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas Tree?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 95373, May 17, 2008.

1. Any of you guys run across something called Christmas Tree? If so.. pics please <_<

I'm just wondering because I used to have a friend from Chicago, and I remember a few years back he brought down this bud that was all different ass loads of colors(not like bright and distinguished, but you could tell the difference). Back then he told me it was Christmas Tree and told me I could only get it in the winter. I haven't seen him in a number of months with him going to college and all, but I was just remembering him and I thought of that bud. Now this was like 3 years ago, so my memory might be fuzzy or full of nostalgic goodness but I remember it being colorful and I remember he said you could get it in the midwest, mostly round winter... anyone ever heard of anything like this? Or am I just adding to a great memory by making the bud better than it actual was??

2. lol, who ever sold it to him named it christmas bud to make a quick buck, "christmas bud" only comes around during christmas, wise up dude

3. I'm in the Chicago area and had someone offer me some "Christmas Tree" bud once. I was suspicious of a strain that sounded BS, but I bought it for 50 an 8th and it just looked like some colorful mids. It smoked sub-par but had a pretty decent high.

4. No reason to be an ass when someone is askin a simple question.

Adult_Toke, I think that's about what I'm talking about. Unless yours actually was mids(mine had no seeds or nothing of course), and it got me pretty high and the price sounds right.... Seems like we have a winner :D

5. halloween is coming up in a few months, you gonna be smoking that halloween bud?

6. funny thing is theres a legit strain called halloween.. clubs in cali have it

7. ive heard of it a time or two but figured it was just a seasonal thing to make money, if they were top strains they would be available from seed banks or cuttings from the mmj facility

8. By the way, if I have access to it, on Halloween I will be smoking Halloween bud... God people here act like douches sometimes. Yes I smoke Christmas Tree on Christmas and I will try to smoke Halloween bud on Halloween. You people don't get into the holidays or something??? I think part of the high is the experience, and when you bust out some bud on Christmas that looks like a Christmas Tree, your friends will shit bricks and hopefully enjoy it.

9. Yeah man, there's no need to be a dick. I've heard of Halloween bud but never Christmas Tree but it wouldn't surprise me. I've had some friends talk about some shit they could only get once a year out of Colorado but I dunno if it was around Christmas. But who gives two shits if it's seasonal or not? During Halloween you'll always catch me with some Shipyard and during Christmas I'll always have some Full Moon in the fridge. It's something fun to do during the holidays.

10. Christmas Tree is indeed a real strain, its name coming from the piney smell and the fact that it is only around during winter/Christmas. It does look similar to mids because it has very few hairs, but you'll know it by the smell and fairly bright color of the bud. Smokes nice and has a good high from what I experienced.

11. not trying to be a dick,, but use the search. theres plenty of posts of christmas tree bud; i remember one in seasoned tokers as well. sounds interesting nonetheless