Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas presents

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Well i just got my christmas presents early as my g/f wanted her's because she knew what she wanted. I got her a coat with a kind of furry collar....(not real fur of coarse)....so in return i received the "Band of brothers" dvd box set....i love war movies and series guess what i'm doing all day tommorow...lol.......she also got me the "Two towers" chess set as i'm a big chess fan.....so i am well and truely happy with my pressies...wohoo....we decided not to go overboard as we have to go to England for a wedding on the 28th of Dec.....Peace out...Sid

2. I'm getting my full body massage tonight after work for my early christmas present because that is indeed what I wanted more than anything!!!!!!!!

As for when christmas itself gets here.....hmmmmm......all I'll say is that day I doubt I will get much done aside from seeing how many different positions one can get into for the holiday spirit!!!!!!! LOL

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!! May your alls holidays be as kinky as mine!!!!!!!!!!