Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas in New York?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dr White Rabbit, Aug 14, 2013.

1. I'm going down to NYC for christmas with my family and I'm wondering how easy it easy to pick up there.. I've been before but I was not old enough to partake in the herb.. I'll be staying in the New York Palace.. do you guys think I could just ask the door man or one of the bell hops to hook me up? That's normally what I do when I go to new places and it seems to work 7/10 times.. Not sure about NYC though :D

Help me out guys! :D Looking forward to seeing the big apple again (hopefully this time with strawberry eyes)