Christmas gift for newish girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Once Christmas rolls around I'll have been going out with her for just under four months... Need some ideas for a good Christmas present that isn't TOO expensive (even though she is kind of a Barbie), but is still nice.

2. I personally don't know the girl, but there are basically two different routes you can go down.

1. Jewelry
    2. Entertainment (favorite movie, music... weed :p)

3. Act like you didnt know yall were going out long enough for a gift and when she gets mad ask if she wants to watch a movie at your place and tell her she can pick it out and what you do is cook her dinner make it like a candle light dinner and give her a massage after dinner and during the movie i promise she will love it

4. I'd buy her weed but she only smokes sometimes, and I'd feel bad because I'd feel like I was pressuring her or something. I might get her an inexpensive necklace ($50?), maybe I should t-break it up for awhile to save up some money.

5. Go in her room does she collect anything?

buy her something for it

Does she work hard? Buy her a day at the spa!

I think jewelry should be saved for later in relationships. But that's just me, I wouldn't have expected a guy to buy me something very expensive before like a year.

Just make sure you write a card for her and yes make it cute lol

6. give her some lovin.

7. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxoNl4Cjlhg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxoNl4Cjlhg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

8. SlimPickins knows where it's at.
    If that doesn't work pick her up a crack pipe and wrap it up all real nice like.
    If she asks why you bought it say "Bitch. Bitch. I know you didn't just fucking question me, shut your mouth and make me a god damn sammich!"

That's how we do it around here anyways.

9. Cunnalingus

10. I'm with him on that one. :p

11. whatever shes into for entertainment (books, movies, music) just buy her one of those; if its a a series get her a box set of some kind