Christmas day present grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iRipRegularly, Dec 25, 2010.

1. #1 iRipRegularly, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    Merry Christmas, or I should say Happy Holidays to everyone at GC. Today is a great day not only is it Christmas, I received my new grow box for my present. This is because a few months ago my old grow op was shut down due to lack of stealth. So this grow had to be as stealth as could be. My father i guess made some calls and surly got the job done... Looks just like another part of my wall in my attic...

Heres the box when its shut..

[​IMG]

Here is the Special Queen, one of my future mothers..

[​IMG]

And my other future mother, the Royal Kush plant by G-13.
    [​IMG]

Also the ballast and reflector i'm using allow me to switch the wattage of my lamp. Also allow me to switch from MH to HPS. I'v got it set on 250w MH for veg, then will be kicking it up to 400w HPS during flowering.. I also forgot to mention that i have 2 fans blowing in there all the time my light schedule for right now is 24-0 then in 3 weeks or so go to 18-6 for a few weeks before flowering, im also using fox farm nutrients, with fox farm ocean forest mix, with some fox farm light warrior throw in for easier root development... ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

[​IMG]

Update on December 28

Special Queen:

[​IMG]

Royal Kush:

[​IMG]

2. Bump!! no love???

3. Your gonna set your house on fire, or blow out something. Move that power strip. If you can get this all the way done, you get my thumbs up.

I dont know how, your gonna keep the heat and smell down, while the whole time being stealth, but GL.

4. The heat isnt a real issue,iv moved the powerstrip... the smell when it comes time for that i will be airing the box out threw my roof.. A little to cold outside to keep my baby like that though.. 85 is the hottest it gets..

5. Bump i'm very hurt inside :(

6. Who saw your grow? I dont think I would be growing in the same house/apartment if someone saw your grow. Why even bother with a box if its in your attic. I dont think you have any strangers in your attic do you. Box's are lame. They hinder air flow and space, increase heat etc... Better to put the box on the ground and grow on top of it. I have never seen the point of growing inside a container. So much easier to grow in an open area.

7. well let me start by saying its pretty cool your pops did that, & You can grow fine with that as long as you learn how to keep everything adjusted temps, lighting, etc.. but I agree not to down you or your pops but if this is in an attic unless its an attic like a loft that someone lives in then I would just grow in the attic because if your upstairs heat rises & if its 85 during winter up there imagine summer time when its blazing out side & your lights are running, maybe put an air conditioner up there, (I actually used an ac unit to cool my tent this past year) they work wonders it can work (the box) but your going to have to do a little more :wave:

8. Thanks for the feedback and the Temperatures are good for right now, and for the next three months soo ill be good for this grow. Then by the time it gets reall hot up there ill have a carbon filter hooked up to the light, and a duct out my roof. Also there are my moms things in my attic and she is moving out, so the box was needed.. An AC might be nessesary... Like i said Thanks for the Feedback... :hello:

9. 18 or older and still at home with the p's? Really you should respect what they want while you live there. Get a place. Its way nicer and you can grow, grow, grow. I smoke and grow but if my 18 year older or 21 or 30 or how ever old you are was growing in my house I would say no way. If I'm going to get busted its going to be because of me not my son of daughter. Really if you are growing, everyone in the house should be aware and ok with it. Sorry I know its not what you want to hear but it really is the classy, respectful, considerate thing to do.

10. Yes everyone in my house is aware and okay.. i wouldn't do this without there consent. and im just over 18 looking into these things. i am student in culinary collage, and am still trying to get out there.. And this grow is only known on here not by anyone in real life, NO FRIENDS (3 may keep a secret if 2 are dead). But thats for your concern..

11. Good deal bro. And good luck with the grow. Culinary ha? Awesome. I did that for awhile in high school. Goes well with smoking also. Rock on.

12. Yeah im been cooking since i was 13 and smoking since then also, so i found them to come together very well... :smoke: and yeah im very excited to see how this grow turns out, i will be adding my scrog screen in, in a few days up to a week.

13. Lookin good!

14. thanks man so happy to finally see some positive feedback :smoke:

15. Bump for what? You have started a journal, so write in it. It is here for keeping track of your grow. Just saying bump will not help you keep track of your grow. If you want conversation start a thread in another section, or pm me, I'm here all day everyday. You have not even updated anything yet. Also, this is a pretty slow forum in general. Post something here and on another forum and you will have your question answered 10 times over before anyone here even looks then doesnt reply. This section is for grow logs however so you can keep track of your grow. Eventually, once you get going, you will drum up some interest though.