Christmas came early.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fatbob166, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Got home after a rough day at the office today, and found a treat in the mail. 2 packs of MK-Ultras, and a complimentery pack of beans. I should be sprouting the MKs this weekend, haven't figured out what I'll do with the other ones yet.......

Attached Files:

2. I say you save the other ones for a rainy day. It always sucks to wait for seeds in the mail... so always have an extra pack laying around. It's a good thing.

Good luck with your MK-Ultra.

3. Emrandel, you're right. They will be stashed for a rainy and/or snowy day. I placed an order with BCBD almost 2 months ago and I keep getting the run around with them. I'm realy interested to see how these ones grow. The package reads:

Auto-Bhang
    Fast Flowering
    Short compact
    Stealth plant
    Needs 18 hours of light start to finish
    Flowering time 8 weeks
    -Breeder: Shiva twister-

Anyone ever heard of them before??

4. sounds like a lowrider, but hey, what do i know?

5. Nothing. That's what.

6. now what the hell was the point of that? stupid people starting shit for no reason?

7. I here what you're saying ISTAND. It seems like stupid little shit like that happens more and more often. Completely pointless shots at other people. A while back a kid didn't like the advice I gave him on his thread, and wrote me a nasty PM. We since squashed the problem, but still, it was completely unessecary. Luckily most of those types of people don't last that long in the city........Peace

8. i would get rid of that picture if i were you

9. Get the fuck out of here dude, seriously. Youve been reported.

10. HIGH All, Pooflingaz69 if you want to contribute to The City....this isn't the way...My Mom used to say "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything". Ok.

11. Uniot..your mother was a wise man...i mean woman.:D .anyhow yes you are correct keep it peaceful