Christians/Catholics Cannabis Supporting Group?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by MakaveliArts, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I have not heard of one such like it. So that got me thinking, if a group of Christians/Catholics make a group that reaches a lot of members, than that would that help our cause considering there are tons of Christians and Catholics. Maybe two separate groups one for Christians and one for Catholics. I think it would be good if they just shared a group. I would imagine that would allow us to change many peoples support tour our side and gain a lot more conversations in the media. Recently there has been a lot of positive coverage supporting our cause, and the more we get, the better.

I personally am not a Christian or Catholic. I used to be Roman Catholic though.

What do you guys think?

2. CfC?

Christ for Cannabis?

3. As a practicing catholic and smoker, I support smoking openly. The issue with catholic theology is the abuse or allowing anything - gambling, drinking, sex, etc. to be more important the our belief in Christ. Of course, there will be other sides of the path that will argue - no alchol, no pot, etc. But, I can tell you there are lot of good Catholics smoking and following Catholic beleifs.

Vivat Jesus!

4. if anything it makes people more spiritual i don't see why the christians wouldn't welcome it as a religious aid. I mean I know its in the bible "don't do drugs" yet people are always drinking wine and that can F you up. anyways im gonna go enjoy my high peace.

5. I am a Christian, and also an strong open supporter of smoking Cannabis for Medicinal AND Recreational use. I would love to see this kind of Support group. I would support this support group ^^.