Christianity??

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Minimal It, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Is it just me or does it seem like now adays its cool to hate on Christianity?

2. Probally just you and where you live.

Where I live, it's not cool to hate on anyone's religious beliefs, even tho it happens, but no one seems cool for doing it.

3. #4 Minimal It, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
  4. Some would call it progress.

5. lol

It just seems to me that Christianity is no worse then any other religion, but it takes the most flaming..

6. I don't think it takes more flaming, i think you just hang out on spirituality forums too much. More people on those forums talk about christianity, and therefore more people HATE on christianity. There are more dumb christians here so its easier to point out its dumbness :smoking::smoking:amarite? or just stoned

7. would "some" be "you"? :p

8. #9 FCFondler, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Right, it was Jesus's view on people, why i enjoy reading The Gospels of St. Thomas (but there's hope, hopefully)
    [​IMG]

9. Perhaps

10. haha, i'll stop.

although i hate christianty and religion itself, i've always wondered this too though OP....it seems that christianty takes a lot of heat compared to many other religions.

however, being a militant agnostic and living with a very christian dad who thinks that i've been led astray from God because of weed :)rolleyes:) caused me to specifically hate chrisitanity even more.

11. Here their are 2 main religions, and 1 popular side religion. Forms of Christianity 80% 15% Wiccan, 4% Atheist, and the rest is random

12. I think it has something to do with it being by the far the most popular and the most present religion in western civilization..

It's a shame though

atheists would do some good to follow the sermon on the mount.

13. No way!

ANARCHY AND DEATH TO ALL!

*kills babies and sets old people on fire*

14. [​IMG]

15. i thought you didnt like this thread? why do you keep posting in it??