Christianity is inherantly evil

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by yurigadaisukida, May 13, 2011.

1. #681 jas43, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    i wish it were as easy as claiming that your god of choice is responsible for all things that the scientific community is learning each and everyday. :rolleyes:

super fucking cop out.

2. if humanity as a species wasn't advanced enough to become exempt from survival of the fittest in nature, you would have died long ago.

3. this thread has gone from people on both sides of the issue rationally discussing the subject, to a bunch of 16 year old kids who think atheism makes them cool going "LAWL GOD, YOU ARE DUMB"

i'll come back when the intelligent people do.

peaceee:smoke:

4. What the hell are you talking about? The post above the one i quoted is clearly an attack an someone. Dont talk about being immature when your the most immature one here. He is not ignorant, He is stating his opinion like you are.

I can easily make an attack on religion,

If god where real, He would have smited you a long time ago.

Did you see that?^

5. So what does that prove exactly....? That a higher power exists? How thoughtful of you! Really, I applaud you

6. Man is inherently evil. As a result, everything he makes, follows, anything, is inherently evil.

7. Gods not absolute imo, just the most powerful god. Never explicitly says that there is only one God in Old testament, the only text not defiled with meaning changing translations and edits. The New Testament gets the idea across, that Jesus is supposeed to be the savior, but if u look back...it never said he was in original new testament texts. He never said he did either if I am correct. IMO, gods limited by a dimension's natural laws when existing in it.

8. Partly I can agree. On the otherhand, Christianity is the largest and most obvious religion I can think of which has had it's holy book repeatedly edited and modified to suit the people in power (e.g. via the Nicea). Ironically, hardcore followers still think every word in the is the word of God or absolute 'Truth'.