christian999's first glass thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by christian999, Jan 7, 2009.

1. hey whats up guys i have had some decent glass in the past couple of years. and in this thread im trying to show them all off.

this first bong is one i just got this weekend because i broke my old bong. nothing very special except the ice catchers and the bowl i switched out from the stock one. rips like a beast. got it for $78.86. i would say it was a steal.
    [​IMG]

2. #2 christian999, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    this second bong was the one i broke a couple of months ago. it had a ashcatcher, diffused downstem on the ashcatcher & regular downstem, icecatchers too. made by amg. i got it for $200 with a bong bag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otpixjFzfKc"]YouTube - Huge Bong[/ame]

[​IMG]

3. nice bongs you got there man.

4. this third pic is a fucking HUGE bubbler that i got off of craigslist. i got it for $70 and it was by far the best bubbler i have ever smoked out of. this shit ripped harder than most bongs. but i fucked up one day and dropped it onto concrete

[​IMG]

5. thanks man

6. this next pic is of my second and final bubbler i have owned.i traded this for an old ipod mini on craigslist about a year ago. i liked the designs on it but it barely held any water and that shit would either always clog or shoot water into your mouth every time you sucked in. i fucking hated using it so i sold it for about 4 grams of my homies homegrown chronic

[​IMG]

7. bump this shit. i got some good glass where is everyone at?

8. that last bubbler looks sick as hell

9. the first one is nice. but you should get i clean pic with some milk :):hello:

yo i like your user name.

10. i could have a milkshot of that top bong later tonight, but its has to be from a cell phone camera

11. w/e its still a milk! get that shit

12. nice glass dude.

13. some nice glass. i need to buy a fucking bong that isnt shitty.

14. thanks everybody for the compliments. i'll try to get some more pics up here of some of my other glass soon, probably tomarrow

15. #15 christian999, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    new video on second bong bump/