Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

christian roommate...What to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobob, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Show him Genesis 9:3 and Revelations 22:2. God put herb on this planet for us. He'll understand.

2. tell him god grew it then hell probably agree and youll have a new toking buddy

3. Genesis 1:29
    "And God said, 'Behold! I have given you EVERY herb bearing seed on the face of the earth, and it will be yours for meat"

That verse is pretty simple. You cant say God dosnt condone or hasnt given us Cannabis after reading that, because it says very clearly that he has.

4. Just because hes a Christian doesn't mean hes against weed. Ask him about it, don't tell him you smoke, but ask his opinion on weed and if hes ever tried it. Also ask about drinking just to make it less sketchy. If he says yes that he likes weed, then your good to go, but if he doesn't, then I wouldn't smoke in the dorm.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

5. Step 1: "Borrow" his bible
    Step 2: Cut a square hole/pocket inside the bible.
    Step 3: Place Marijuana
    Step 4: Return to place, and watch his reaction.
    Step 5: Catch him finding his "present" and say "Oh man, i didnt know you smoked, lets light up"
    Step 6: ???
    Step 7: Profit

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. Don't mention it, don't smoke around him, don't leave weed around him. Just smoke outside your room. What he doesn't know can't cause problems.

7. I didn't know people who took religion seriously went to that school.

8. exactly this.

9. I'm Christian and I smoke. Just be nice about it to him

10. "baptise" him

11. so what if he is Christian....just cuz he is religious doesnt mean he deserves some kind of special treatment...you have rights to your beliefs and practices-as well as he does.....the only thing u have to worry about is if he is a snitch probably.

12. blaze at the ashtray

13. Convert him to cannabilism

14. Start worshiping alah and everyday try and convert him, he will be outta there in no time.

15. #35 DeathHeadRider, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I am a born again convert to Cannabisian. Lmao. OP: Just make sure he isn't a snitch. But you should be okay.

16. Something you'll learn very quickly is that the bible doesn't say what it says, it says what the followers mean.

17. #37 DeathHeadRider, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is sad but true.

18. Roll a fat joint from a bible page and tell him: "To smoke this is to possess all the REAL knowledge of the universe."

19. tell him welcome to the real world where people can think for themselves.

20. Sorry I did not read the post, just the title so my response may be innapropriate:

violate him/her up the ass while reading harry potter and watching jesus christ superstar.