Chris Christie: "I'm governor, could you shut up for a second?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Norma Stits, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Governor Chris Christie to

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ALALQoodU"]CHRIS CHRISTIE GETS IN SHOUTING MATCH WITH 'IDIOT' - YouTube[/ame]

what a pompous douche..

2. I thought for sure you were gonna say, you wanted to smoke a joint with this dude?

:laughing:

3. a joint would give this asshole a coronary attack...

hmm..

maybe i will smoke a j with him :p

4. Reason #6234 I'm glad I don't live in new jersey.

5. My god yeah. Typical ass NJ

6. I used to like Christie for pwning the teachers unions. Then he totally baffled me by endorsing Mittens.

If he hadn't called the guy an idiot, then pulled the 'Governor' line at the end I wouldn't have thought it so bad.

Not very classy Christopher :smoking:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kPkUMGUn5U]Chris Christie - Don't disappoint me Iowa, or I'll be back Jersey style - YouTube[/ame]

"if you don't do what you're supposed to do for Romney, I'll be back Jersey style"

wft is that supposed to mean?

he'll come back and put a hit out on them.. like in the sopranos?

8. No, he'll come back and build a bunch of factories and make Iowa smell like shit.
    Oh and he'll bring guidos. Dear god the guidos.

• Like Like x 1
  9. There goes crazy old New Jersey again.

BTW I go to a school with many out of state students from New Jersey, and the stereotypes are very accurate lol

10. when I found out what they have infesting the cities, I swore I'd never go there...
    [​IMG]

11. So unprofessional ....and wtf is up with this edited video? do we have a full version here?

12. The only person I know from Jersey is 100% a typical Jersey stereotype.

13. Anytime when I lived in South FL, the only people that would honk for no reason - were from NJ, 90% of the time, I swear to you, I'd check their plates and they'd be this mad person, from NJ, honking their horn. What is with northerners and HORNS?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

14. check the link in the quoete in the OP.. i think that's a more full version.

the only full version i saw on YouTube was really shitty audio.

15. Oh thank god...I came in here thinking you were trying to steal my title. :smoke: