Chris Christie doesn't give a fuck!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProvidencePlant, Jun 22, 2011.

1. So this guy thinks it's ok to take the chopper to his kids baseball game, but when you ask why he wants to cut funding from public schools it's none of your business.

But wait it gets better! Later in the day, when he was asked whether he believed in creationism or evolution, you guessed it. "It's none of your business."

Gov. Christie won't say if he believes in evolution or creationism | NJ.com

-----------------------------

Five days after Gov. Chris Christie urged the news media to “take a bat out on her,” (she's a 76 year oldlady) meaning Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen) for taking a $36,000 annual public pension while continuing to be paid $49,000 as a legislator, the governor's office said Monday he will not be offering an apology.

Weinberg, 76, and other Democratic leaders have charged the remark shows insensitivity toward women, especially the physically abused.

Weinberg has maintained she put in for her pension only after she lost savings to embezzling investor Bernie Madoff. She earned the pension through government jobs in Bergen County.

Chris Christie's office says he will not apologize for his

2. Chris Christie kicks ass.

I love watching him put whiny, over-indulged teachers in their place at town hall meetings.

I could care less what he thinks of Evolution, or if he doesn't send his kids to a public school (I wouldn't either).

The guy is turning around NJ from the highest taxed State in the nation, with one of the worst education systems, into a more respectable member of the Union.

3. He is cutting spending lol... how is he making it more respectable?

4. Implementing an education system that rewards teachers based on performance, not just showing up, is respectable :)

Most teachers are great people, but they get trapped in the bureaucracy of the union. The unions have a simple premise- reward everyone. When there is a system in place that rewards everyone, and makes it impossible to praise great teachers, we get the educational nightmare we have today.

I thought taking the helo to his sons game was pretty cool. He knew it was a bad PR move, so he paid for it, and subsequently stated in an interview with Pier Morgan, that if he has to do it again, he will. Which tells me a proficient statesmen and father- I respect that. I wouldn't be apologetic either for being a father.

• whiny teachers? under paid for the most part, but its our kids being taught by the lowest on the academia scale, so what huh...
      • he cuts education spending and is improving just what???
    • I agree, could care less about his religious beliefs, as long as they stay the F out of the science class rooms.
    • no idea what union you belong too, but sounds like one I want nothing to do with.

5. I love that he tells them to basically kiss his ass.

• The system has always been designed as such, as are all jobs...but lets legislate each individual job to avoid being responsible for the 'boss' job in evaluating subordinates...can't risk being called out for sucking at the 'boss' job huh...
    • yep, trapped in a bureaucratic nightmare and adding more crap to a shitty idea sure helps...why not just hold everyone, from 'boss' down responsible??? Stop cutting cost by punishing good teachers and superintendents, get rid of the bad ones, simple thing, and rules are already in place, no need for more legislation...
    • Apple, meet orange......oh well, guess the real issue escaped you...had nothing to do with his being at his sons ball game....
      • He was caught with his hand in the tax payers cookie jar...abused his position to get a fast ride, a ride NOBODY ELSE would have been able to get, at tax payers cost...abusing the trust of the people sure sounds like something to apologize for too me...he can swish his hand saying 'sorrrrrrryyyyyyyy' all he wants, he knew what he was doing at the time, was WRONG...and did it anyways...if all the fathers in the state need a ride like that to get to their sons game..will he allow them to ride now, pay later, like he did???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeP6CpUnfc0[/ame]