Choosing my spot.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gabel420, Mar 29, 2013.

1. High everyone.
    So for my first grow ever which will be outdoors, under flouros for the first 3 weeks. I've germed 2 bagseed so far and one is hopefully underway. The 2 that have germed are in the soil in plastic cups.

I'm not necessarily giving these plants good soil and nutes and shit mostly because i'm not looking to get super good bud and nice healthy plants and stuff. At first i was just going to throw them out in the dirt but i said why not just grow some. Nutes are probly some tiny amounts of MG shit that my mom uses for other plants and some dirt from the ground. Starting them in my closet under a flouro with some sketchy growbox in my closet(live with the parents). Gonna then put in pots and move outside. Hoping to get a nice sativa out of it that i'll try to keep bushy-ish. But anyway this is a sketchy ass ordeal but hey, dedication to the plant.

So here's my MAIN concern. My spot. There is no fence behind my house and behind my backyard is a hill with pine trees on it. It goes down to a creek and then a storage facility right on the other side of the hill, with lowe's right across form the facility.

The spot i had originally chosen was a spot in some bamboo behind my neighbor and mine's fence. My neighbor is never in his backyard and wouldn't see the plants. HOWEVER. THE ONE thing i'm worried about is that where my fence and my neighbor's fence meets there is an electric transformer. I was thinking that maybe one day a storm would come along and they may have to do something to it. So if they were raised up they could look down, see an MJ plant and have the DEA tying a knot around my balls. The hill is a good spot with coverage and sun however acidic soil due to the pine trees and helicopters that may fly around.

The other spot i had chosen was a nice small clearing which i could clear out and such and plop her down. There is a nice hole of sunlight for a while but is mainly covered by some trees. It would be in the shade with indirect light for possibly longer than direct sunlight, would this prohibit growth? I was thinking about putting my good plant in small clearing.

BUT THE CATCH TO ALLLL OF THIS, a question i cant seem to find the answer to, is: Would it be ok to plant MJ near vines. They grow like mad around here. They are slowly killing all the bamboo. I DO however have a machete so i could control it a bit but. That shit would choke my precious plants.

So if you've read this far and want to help a new grower out and shit that'd be appreciated beyond common belief. Trying to keep dem high spirits because hey these things grow in nature. I found a bunch of wild plants that look to be male MJ in the woods near a lake by my house. There was a 10ft tree of the shit. But anyway this post has gone on long enough.

Till then stay high.

PS: Still haven't completed my setup for this account but if i can get off my lazy ass i'll do that.