Choosing a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WeaveAndWish, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm trying to decide between to bongs in the grasscity shop.

Acryl bong skull - English - Grasscity.com

I like this one because it is about 2 inches longer than the other one and I like the skull design. What I don't like is it doesn't have the large orb area to fill with water and ice.

Acryl bong clear - English - Grasscity.com

I like this one because it's simple and has the bulb area that can be filled with ice and water easily. I don't like it because it's not as creative as the other one and it's about 2 inches shorter (Not sure if that matters)

So which one do you think? Will the skull one be able to have ice and water?

2. I mean, ice and water will fit in it, but I bet both downstems are super short and they'll flood if you leave ice in there

3. What do you mean?

4. From the pictures...the down stems appear long enough to fill with water and not flood the bowl

5. well asides from all that, what do you guys think would be better?

6. to be honest, they will probably hit the same...so it's really just a matter of which you think looks better.

7. hate to break it to ya but they will both suck u might as well go to ur lhs and buy a small cheap glass one

8. #8 Syn4life, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or save up and get quality glass, don't waste money on something not totally worth it. Save like 200/ 250 and look at grasscity.com or kultures ( google kulture VA)

9. Think of it this way. How fucking hard is it going to be to clean the skull bong.

10. you should get the monilo mini bongs, good glass, small package, cost effective. i had an acrylic and broke it day one since you cant really remove the downstem. just sort of a hassle.

11. #11 E=MC420, Apr 27, 2011
    Don't get the skull. From what it looks like, your price range is pretty small and you can't afford any nicer bongs. So the 2nd one. (the more basic clear one) will be able to hold the water and ice better than the skull. The skull will also be alot harder to clean. They probably both hit the same, but the clear basic one would just be easier to handle.

12. are u familiar with the place??? im there seems like once a week :)

13. I effing love Kulture. Save your money, OP, and splurge on great glass.

14. Guys, I want to get a nice bong. No doubt. But these are both super cheap and I just wanted to order something with the remaining money I had in my paypal. Obviously this isn't the best bong. But it should work for me for right now.

Hell, it's only 12.99

15. It's not really that I have a small price range. It's that I only wanted to use what was in my paypal and that's all I could get. I'll upgrade to a nicer one soon. This one will be good for a while plus for taking places.

16. #17 E=MC420, Apr 28, 2011
    Ya bro that is a really good deal! I mean I know it's not extremely high quality or anything but that's still an awesome pricetag!!!

17. thats awesome man good to hear :), 804 local?