Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

choose carefully

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phunkyphil, Nov 5, 2002.

?

the eternal struggle

1. munchies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. laziness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ninja salad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. munchies vs couchlock.. the eternal struggle

help me choose.. im waay too :smoking: HIGH :smoking: to figure it out on my own

aughh *dies*

*wank*

2. Michael Angelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Splinnter

3. munchies get me every time....as my expanding ass shows...

4. Yessssssssss........munchies are a must. I don't eat like I should anyway. Gettin' stoned - munch, munch, munch - gettin' stoned again - munch, munch - pass out!!!!

5. I voted for ninja salad. but only because I have a religious obligation to do so.

6. Munchies!

Mrs.D You need some Noassatall pills. that will get your ass back on track......

7. due to couchlock, my munchie problem persists.

8. She can loose what ass she doesn't want and save the rest for cushin.. LOL

9. peanut butter cups and little milkyways. Damn that devil and his religious holidays. That's so typical of him too, he makes you think you like it and your havin a good time and them WHAM! cellulite ;)

Sorrry, I know, lay off the drugs *lol*

10. when the cushion starts to ripple I get nervous....

11. LOL

A ripple is still better than waves!

12. thats what I am afraid of :(

13. LMAO............You know, I was high the other night and thought I could become a millionaire by making the first at home lipo suction machine!!!!!! LOL. Great minds come up the most fucked up shit.

14. he comes after me with the vaccuum and we're gonna have some werds!

15. I don't blame you one bit!!!!!!! If he did, I'd turn it on the strongest suction and suck his dick off!!!!! LOL. He'd either really like it or you would no longer be able to have sex again!!!! LOL.

16. wouldn't that be punishing me too.........?

17. True, true...........but if you spanked him, he'd just like it!!!! LOL.

18. well...ya know..... ;) :D

19. not for long :(

hence the need for the vaccuum