Choking

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by therealbman, Apr 5, 2010.

1. So I got asked to choke this girl the other day during sex and I did it. Never done it before as I always thought I'd feel bad about it but... It fucking rocks. Is it weird I think its really hot? Wouldn't think so but hey whatever if it is, she liked it too so no reason to stop.

2. Well, if everyone's consentual and it gets you both off, fantastic for you two! I personally wouldn't and couldn't do it, but as I say, don't let my reservations stop you from chokin' a bitch dude ;)

3. Not wierd, I'm sure it's a common 'turn-on'. I like to be rough sometimes, but never too rough, I don't think choking is my thing. :cool:

4. hahaha that's good bro.

I remember when I used to be with this freak (some of yall may remember her..the korean)

Some of the first times we fucked she asked me to choke her. I did it yea..but it really wasn't my thing. Just didn't feel right..

I'm not into the forced sex stuff..I like when the girl acts submissive but willing..not like me holding her down or by the throat.. That's my thing. :smoking:

5. id rather her choke me ;)

evens things out a lil

6. Damn that last part was funny...Thanks for the laugh dude. :D

7. lol, For me.. being able to choke the chick and she likes it.. a major fuckin turn on.. omg.. I like it rough..

8. I'm not quite sure that I'd like someone to choke me... I don't know, I just don't really dig the fact that someone is, ya know, like cutting off your air passage ways. I like to breath during sexual activity. ;)

9. My girl has to be in the mood for choking type of shit. Sometimes its romance/love making sex, and others it might be rough, grab a bitch and hold her down type of sex. All within boundaries though of course. We actually have a safe word too, just in case. That is rarely used though. But don't feel weird about it...its for her (or you... w/e), just don't get out of control. Me personally, when in the mood, i think it can be pretty hott.

10. I like fucking my girl from behind and choking her on the back of the neck hehe.

11. I like to pull pony tails while im in the back :devious: not hard but just a sexy "Hello" kind of way.

12. tried it once and she puked on my cock... never been into that since

13. I love being choked.

14. well i was kinda the same way with biting personally i cant bite a chick im to peaceful lol but i let them bite me i would think iight be the same way with choking but i couldnt do it id let them do it to me if she wants to whatever gets her off if she likes fucking me i say be sure to tell your friends

15. yea its rough sex, some of you guys thinking its full on assault choking type here, that might swing for a few people but the majority of people who like choking and rough sex just like a bit of rougher sex. its more like squeezing tight around the neck, gives a sense of domination

16. Choking is fucking awesome!

RAAaAAHHH! There are no smilies that can properly express how fucking great it is, (consensually of course).

17. my fiance LOVES being choked and smacked:hello::smoking::smoking:

18. I enjoy the hell out of being choked during sex! I don't know why but it's a major turn on, but then again I like the rough stuff except nipple biting... that's just not fun.

19. I've actually looked this up after not understanding the biological and psychological stuff behind it. Turns out that it even has a name: erotic asphyxiation. The restricting of the air in your brain gives you a sort of high feeling that hightens sexual pleasure. I'm sure you've gotten in the past sparkles in your vision from holding your breath or breathing really fast, this is much the same.

from wikipedia

"The carotid arteries (on either side of the neck) carry oxygen-rich blood from the heart to the brain. When these are compressed, as in strangulation or hanging, the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadness, and pleasure, all of which will heighten masturbatory sensations."[2]"

20. Never done it, but I'd fucking love to.