Choking, really?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 4Cave2man0, Oct 1, 2010.

1. My guess is they were too embarrassed to tell someone else, like with David Carradine. He didn't want to tell his wife, so David flew to Thailand to try and find a hooker that could get the damn job done. Obviously he never found one.

2. Yes seriously I can't stress how important it is to listen and talk.
    I've had a guy pretty much choke me out to the point I was gonna
    pass out. It was from behind and he was like an ex military guy and
    I was thinking "I just wanted to be turned on, not almost killed."
    And when I tried to grab at his arm to stop...he didn't...he finished.
    What an asshole.
    It was the first and only time I was actually scared during sex.
    Such a bad experience.

Needless to say, I never had sex with him again after that shit.
    No no no.

3. Arousal from feet, leather, rubber (i.e. non-sexual objects) are fetishes. Choking (erotic asphyxiation) falls more under the area of S&M. The basis is arousal from being controlled by a trusting person. Plenty of people find arousal in pain (either receiving or inflicting it). Paraphilias get even more interesting than this (look up coprophilia or autonepiophilia if you choose).

This.

People with paraphilias will generally admit it, you shouldn't need to ask her. DON'T try it on your own, even as an indirect joke.

4. Well, shes coming over tomorrow afternoon and I can let yall know, thanks for the serious input my blades...

5. Ive had this chick that at the spur of the momment tell me to start choking her. I said to myself holy fuck this chicks crazy (because priorly she wanted me to smack her ass as hard as I could to, I was even back handing her ass at points.) I did it, sort of llightly and probobly had the best sex of my life. Too bad shes gone, enjoy it man. Choke the shit out of her, but id wait till she asks:smoke::smoke:

6. Update! :hello: I wanna know how the choking goes!