Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swisher2kush, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Would you buy an oz of Mids or a quarter of sour diesel

2. Depends on what you consider mids....

Alot of "mids" people post pictures of looks like straight up dirty mexican brick shwaggity shwah mersh...

But if its actually mids I'd go for the OZ then not smoke for a few weeks ( To lower tolerance ) then it would be like you had a OZ of dank.

3. I've never tried sour D so...since money didn't come into the question in any way I'd rather try something new.

4. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']I've never tried sour D so...since money didn't come into the question in any way I'd rather try something new.[/quote]

100/q dank and 100/oz of mid Im guessing. Get the a half oz of mid and an eighth of thrax and roll blunts with the mid.

5. Dude sour diesel is like an orgasm for your lungs