Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choices...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Impendingdawn, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm going to be buying an O soon and am trying to decide on the strain.  It's the same price no matter what and they are all from a grower so I believe the strain name. 
    My choices are 
          Blue Dream
          AK47
          Bubblegum kush
          Afghan Kush
    I prefer more of a sativa dominate which has me leaning towards Blue Dream or AK47 but I want to hear what you all have to say.

2. if you prefer sativas, I'd go with the blue dream because of its tastiness and euphoric high. I'd personally go with the bubblegum kush though.

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Bubblegum is the shitt

the other 3 strains are fairly common so i would take the bubblegum

4. Hmm, I'm definitely leaning towards blue dream but I might check if he'll split it half and half. Thanks for the input!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If you can get halfsies, I'd do a Blue Dream/Bubblegum Kush. Daytime weed and nighttime weed. Or both all the time (likely).

6. Yeah, when I talk to him later today I'm going to see if I can. Then I don't have to worry about getting tired of one type

7. Why not get a quarter of each? That's what I do every month. 

8. blue dream or bubble gum. afghans pretty good but not as good nd ak47 is good to but not as good. id take the blue dream. or the bubble gum. i would try a little sample of both first tho. you never know. strain names are just names. one might be wayy danker.

9. Blue dream is surpose to be good if not id go for the afghan. Ive had bubblegum though and its dank.

10. All of themk

11. I should add, this guy repeatedly grows these strain and occasionally throws in a fifth so it can always get them next.