Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choices - Roor vs. Weedstar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squijew, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Uhh, didint you see the "NO" at the first of my statement?

2. Stick with a RooR man, you'll appreciate the quality. I've got a double perced beaker bottom that hits amazing.:bongin:

3. take a look at the EHLEs. I've heard very good things

4. My apologies lol, I misread, or misinterpreted rather. I took it as a "No, ROORs come with a....."

Sorry for the confusion. :smoke:

5. I would personally go with the WS bong and save the money to get some bud.

6. LOL WeedStar VS ROOR

Thats not really any sort of contest...sorta like Hyundai vs. BMW or somethin.

7. I was looking at that weedstar too, but i think i'm going to dish out extra bucks for a RooR might as well get the best while im at it, and does anyone know good places to buy illadelphs? are they only in head shops i can't find any online.

8. Yea you can't really order Illadelph online, you have to find a shop that sells them

9. all the brandwhores will tell you to get the RooR, and everyone else will tell you to get the weedstar.

sure. the quality of the roor is gonna be better than the weedstar, but is it worth the lack of features at the same price? probably not.

if you're looking to get fat rips that won't hurt your lungs, get the weedstar simply for the fact that it's percolated and diffused. if you want to be able to say you've got a roor, get the roor.

10. dude roor is just like any other bong i dont care who says so it is made of glass and is the same shape as a bong thats 300 dollars less... ya some of them might be durable but give a an obvious fact why roor is better

11. just remember when you smoke thw weedstar there's probly some little chinese kid with one eye who made that shit in a factory

12. I haven't even bothered reading this thread to be honest. (Well, all of the posts after your OP)

But take it from me, as I'm sure [hopefully] that some Blades on here have steered you in the proper direction.

Get the RooR and a diffy. Yes, the diffy will make a difference and it will be worth it.