Choice of pills

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Advil, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a choice between buying darvocet somas or adderall, which one is better?

2. adderall

3. Why dont you erowid the pills and find out which you would prefer.

\'Takes different strokes for different folks, I myself would take soma over anything because even though the only proof I have is a video. It was the funnest night i cant remember in a long time.

Your looking at synthetic opiates, muscle relaxers, and im not too sure what class adderal is in perhaps somebody else knows?

4. Dude? You don\'t know what adderal is? It\'s in the Amphetamine class.

Id take adderal over any other pill in the world, actually desoxyn not adderal.

5. Take Adderall if you want to get wired..lol
    Take Darvocets to get like a lortab high.
    Take Somas if you don\'t want to get fucked up...cause i\'ve taken a lot before and they barely did shit.

6. Well erowid doesn\'t have jack shit on these pills...all they have is the chemistry and law nothing about the effects etc. and experience vaults are just a waste of time to look at...

Aderall wires you? It\'s used to treat ADD so I really doubt that...

All I know is that darvocets make you sleepy which I don\'t want that so I might go with the aderall or w.e

Personally I want a pill that lasts the longest and makes me not really care about much sort of like vicodin...

7. jesus christ, DUDE adderal is Speed!

It\'s dextroamphetamine, that shit will fucken get you spun!!!

Adderal lasts long and makes you not care about anything.

8. K I\'m going for the adderal then haha I knew it was related to meth but I didn\'t make the connection between the two :p thanks for helping me out.

9. adderall is awesome, just dont take it with caffeine, great rush but i thought i was gonna die from the heart palpations lol

10. why would anyone ever take adderol recreationallly?????

that shit is for people who cant focus. think about being on it if you dont need it... youll just be tweaked all night. just go with the darvocets and smoke some weed. adderol is gonna make you stay up for the next day and a half.

11. adderall: Amphetamine...speed, basically. up for a stimulant? get this, then.

Darvocet: kinda like taking some vicodin, a PainKiller high, basically.

Somas: Muscle Relaxers... these can FUCK YOU UP leave sinkin in your seat.

I dunno... if your into the stimulants buy dome adderall, otherwise id buy some somas for sure and a few darvocet.

12. Well my \"friends\" have this thing going on where they\'ll say something and then will stop talking to me for about 2 weeks and I haven\'t gotten an answer from my friend yet so idk exactly what to do...if their offered again I\'ll probably get like 5 of each and see watsup...

what are the dosages for each to reach good effects and is it ok to take a combination of them together?

Also I can\'t get weed because of the reason stated above....I\'m probably going to buy a ton of acid on monday and have a revolutionary trip...planning on getting 5 strong tabs lol so is it ok to take them along with acid or shrooms and how will it affect the trip?

13. I don\'t understand you people who say why take adderal recreationally.

Why take Meth ? Same reason.

Amphetamines are amazing as recretaional drugs and amazing to help you focus and stay awake and so on.

14. and great for your health too.

i dont do anything that stimulates me to the point where i can focus on something for hours and forget everything else. i also hate jaw clenching and speeding around. it sucks, it doesnt feel good to ME. thats why i said i cant understand why people do it.

adderol is for studying and people with ADD, its not a fun drug to take, its to help you focus and get shit done, and i dont even think it has that much value in that department either.

if you want something that makes you up and focused and in the mood to party, get some rolls. i cant stand hearing people talking about taking adderol for fun to go party, why not roll or something, at least youll probably be 100 times nicer to everyone instead of acting all sped out.

15. A lot of people like it. I liked it when I did it but I choose not to do it. You say how itsa not fun to you like you dont care if other people take it but then start making generaliztions about how its not fun at all. Obviously it is or people wouldnt take it.

16. i just dont get it, because when you take it, you get all speedy, and i guess if you like that kind of thing, might as well do meth, its probably better feeling. i just dont get uppers, i never want to feel more up, i jsut want to feel closer to others, insightful, or relaxed.

17. I guess some people dont want to just jump straight to meth.:rolleyes: Adderalls a pretty cheap and easy buzz. Like I said above Im not that into it, I dont really do pills.

18. Ok just because you don\'t like it doesn\'t mean it\'s not a good rec drug.

That\'s the point, to get Spun and tweaked out?

Why do meth when you can do adderall ? It\'s a step below meth.

I love uppers, they make me feel closer to other, make me insightful and they relax me, I don\'t get hyper and all.

19. well, congrats, your the first person to describe what it feels like to take exctacy, but while talking about meth. i dont condone use, medical or non medical of adderol, so im sorry, im biased. i dont think people should waste money on them unless they have a paper due in 2 hours.

20. Yeah addies are not fun theyre a get shit done drug. Do em when you need to focus, wanna clean, need to study, etc. The only way your going to get a fucked up good feeling is if you high does and smoke a shitload of weed you might feel like you\'re rollin a little, but it will suck soon after. The crash is terrible from high doses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.