Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolate Chip Cannabis Pounders (Recipe)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CarloMarx, Jun 19, 2011.

1. #1 CarloMarx, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    This is an altered pound cake recipe that seemed perfect for a nice edible treat for those of you who are willing to put a bit of effort into your goodies.

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons butter
    • 1/4 cup white sugar
    • 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
    • 1 teaspoon baking powder
    • 1/2 teaspoon salt
    • 1 stick cannabutter (of your desired potency)
    • 2 cups white sugar
    • 4 eggs
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    • 5 teaspoons cocoa
    • 1/4 cup skim milk
    • 1 cup chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch tube pan with 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle pan with 1/4 cup sugar. Mix together 2 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
    2. In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup/stick cannabutter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Gradually beat in the flour mixture and add milk. Add chocolate chips into batter.
    3. Bake in the preheated oven for 70 to 80 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
    4. Slice into portions, serve and GET HIGH! :smoke:

The outside of the cake should be nice and crusty with a thin layer of sugar when you take it out of the pan.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh my god those look fucking DELICIOUS.:eek:

3. Sir, I assure you that they are wonderful. I wish I could share them with everyone!

4. Oh My Stars, that looks amazing :yummy: