Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolate Bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mezmiro, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I just picked up an 1/8oz of some mystery bud. You can tell it's sativa dominant by the bud shape, but I don't have a working camera to take pics to show you guys.

My query is, do you guys know of any strains that smell like this? It has subtle undertones of pine and evergreen trees. I live in the northwest though, so inevitably everything will smell like that.

2. Nope, even with pics we wouldn't be able to tell you.

3. I've smoked something chocolatey a few years back. It had a faint chocolate odor, and when we burned it there was almost a hint of like hot chocolate in the room. It was very nice. I just asked my buddy who I tried it with and he thinks it was called Chocolate Thai, but we both have no idea if thats a real name or just something a dealer out here threw out on it.