Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Choco-Choco-Chip Cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BDAMbuddz, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Hey GC

So tomorrow I plan on making some cannabis infused canola oil and adding it to this pretty awesome and easy recipe for chocolate-chip cookies I found on the internet. I'm gonna put in a good ounce or so of shake in with the oil and let that simmer on low for a good 30 mins :hello::hello: ( make sure to mix your buds, leaves, stems around in the oil while it simmers atleast every 5 mins )
    Here's the cookie recipe ​

--> 2 eggs, 3/4 cups of sugar, 3/4 cups of brown sugar, 1 tbs of vanilla ext., 2 1/2 cups of flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 3/4 tsp of baking soda, 1/8 tsp of salt, 2 cups of chocolate chips..

And
    Directions
    --> [Preheat oven at 325 degrees] ~ Using electric-mixer, mix eggs and sugars until light and fluffy. Add oil and vanilla and mix throughly. Then add the rest of your ingredients mix @ low speed ( by hand). Prepare your cooking pan and place cookie dough on pan ( leave a good amount of space between each cookie ). Cook cookies for 8-10 minutes. ( Keep a good eye on your cookies while they're cooking)

This will be my first time using this recipe and I will post my results tomorrow sometime :D Hope some of you guys try it out, and it helps :wave::wave: