Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chlorophyll, terpenes, and other bad juju

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by potfiend, Oct 29, 2018.

1. I enjoy edibles primarily for recreational uses, but do use it for restorative sleep when my rumatizz is acting up. I have used the quick wash method, but being a lazy stoner find it easier to decarb/active my product, then let it sit in a jar of 190 for awhile, giving it a good shake now and then.

Many aficionados make comments about avoiding chlorophyll, terpenes, and other bad juju from their product.
    Is it bad for me, or do you just have a preference for the cleaner product?
    There is a lot of chlorophyll in a spinach salad, what is the difference?

Been doing it (tinctures/green dragon) about a 10-12 yrs and haven't noticed any negative health problems to date.

Not trying to start an argument, just curious.

edit - noticed I misspelled terpenes in the title, don't know how to fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Simply remove most of the chlorophyll next batch

buy using the water cure

get your fresh weed and soak in tepid water

for 4 days changing the water daily

I use a mesh trash bin in a bucket

note the increase in Yuk at each change,

avoid going past the 4 day as it decomposes fast

using cold water snaps of the trics.. avoid that

good luck

3. I personally do not have a problem with chlorophyll or plant waxes in my tincture. I do admire a pretty clear yellow or green tincture though.

• Agree Agree x 1