Chlorine in my tap water

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by loco17, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 loco17, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    have been reading about bubble buckets and was recently given a lot of the stuff needed to set one up by a buddy who ended a grow prematurley. but my local tap water has floride and chlorine in it. can i use it if i distill the water. or do i have to get water else where. i kno the chlorine will evaporate but havent read much about the floride. holla

2. You need to make sure its chlorine in your water, will evap, and not chloramine, wont evap. You could get a portable 4 stage RO filter, hooks up to sink, on ebay for about $65.

3. how bout the floride in the water does that evaporate too or is there any thing i can treat the water with for the floride

4. you wanna f'ken move.
    never mind about your plant. you shouldnt be drinking water with fluoride in it.

its a poison. hitler used it in ww2 in concentration camps because it makes people not care about anything, lazy and accept their fate.

http://www.wholywater.com/fluoride.html

read.

fluoride is only slightly less poisonous than arsonic.

wonder why everyones getting cancer? .. dont no more.

5. i know thats why im askin the question thanks for the psa help me with this issue so i can move

6. hahaha, "thanks for the psa". nice.

anyways, the flouride will evaporate if you leave it out for 24 hours. the chlorine will evaporate too thru the same process but like someone else said, chloramine wont evaporate so you gotta find out of the fags in FH poison the water a little bit or a lotta bit. :D

you could use RO or distilled water jus the same but that of course costs $$

chea

7. #7 FreshMeat, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Used in Nazi prison camps , now it is in our hoodz.

You can do more research on this with another well know thing called agenda 21 or codex alimentary.

What effects the waste by product in our water has in effects on cannabis is the question.

When in doubt use rain water such as I do, just set up a collector under your drain outside, and allow it to drain into grow room into a 30gal container with filter and aerator :p

8. i dont like using basic tap water, but atleast my area isnt fluoridated yet.
    i think you mean codex alimentarius :)

9. yeah I don't try to drink it either, just in the states it is a sob to avoid, RO works well to remove it , little pricey though and yes I meant that, wanted to see if anyone would catch it :eek:

10. floride is good for your teeth, tooth past has floride you cracks

11. Lol, do a bit of research, please. Fluoride is *bad*, period. :eek: I don't care if it's in toothpaste or what. While it may help to make your teeth healthier, the side effects are not worth it. Baking soda FTW.

12. distilling takes out everything.

reverse osmosis does the same. a RO system is like 150.00 i think.