Chipotle= Heaven on Earth

Discussion in 'General' started by NAMushrooms, Jan 26, 2008.

1. best food ever. I have to drive 45 minutes to get to the closest Chipotle, needless to say that Ive contacted Chipotle about the possibility of owning a Chipotle franchise in my local city, since they dont have one. I got an email from the owner and they dont franchise :(

still have the best food ever.

2. Ate a burrito for dinner today. Heavenly.

3. they need to stay open later, i think most of them close at 10pm. They should atleast stay open til midnight or even 1am. atleast on the weekends.

Rice> Steak> Hot Salsa> Corn> lots and lots of cheese> lettuce w/ chips and salsa

Whats your perfect combination?

4. I would totally take a couple real mexican taco's from a good taco bus over chipotle. They are overrated imho..

5. i like teh spicety

6. Dude I have 1 not 5 minutes away from me. Wayyy better than Moe's imo, although Moe's is the shit.

7. i agree they should be open till at least midnight. 1AM is pushing it for that style restaurant. i think its too much cleanup involved and too many workers.

mine is close to yours
    Rice>Fajitas/black beans>steak>medium salsa>corn>cheese and sour cream
    DAMN GOOD

8. Are the Chipotles that good everywhere else? I'm here in Lansing, Michigan and the Chipotle here tastes like dookie.

9. Same here. I have one within walking distance of the house, so I can pretty much call on a seven dollar burrito any time I please...

...Except, of course, for those instances that I happen to be awake at Two A.M. and craving burritos. That's where the local gas station comes in handy.

:p

10. there's a chipotle here thats across the street from my work and they have great food.

I'm sure it varies from location to location but I know mine rocks :D

11. they sound good. they must not be on the east coast..i'd like to try it.

12. Chipotle burritos are AMAZING.

There are between 1,200 and 2,000 calories in their burritos but they are the best that I've had.

13. Never heard of this place. Is there one in Frsesno? I'm too stoned to check :smoking:

14. I've been there, didn't love it :(

15. but on the flip side, its so damn tough to finish one in one sitting. even blazed i have a little extra for a snack later

16. Disagree. One burrito is one meal.

Rice, Beans, Barbacoa, Sour Cream, Avacado, Spicy salsa

Thats how we do.

17. I prefer Moe's... but Chipotle is not bad. Arent they owned by McDonalds?

18. I love eating there too, but the line is always fucking ridiculous. I only wait in lines like that when there is a rollercoaster at the end.

19. Chipotle is amazing.

I usually get a chicken salad (sooo bomb, just like a burrito without a tortilla and lots of lettuce and this amaaaaazing salad dressing) and one time that I went, I was getting rung up by some guy at the register and I was like "Im psyched that you have the salad dressing today cause last time I was here, it was right before you closed for the night and you didnt have any left, and I was sad cause that stuffs my favorite!!" And the guy was like "seriously? wow, that sucks..." and gave me my meal for free... Im serious. I was like uhhhhhh, wow... thanks. Cause Chipotles delicious but cheap, it is not...

Anyhow, the whole time, the guy was like overly nice and kinda pervy seeming (checking out the twins sort of excessively) and then when I went outside and got in my car, I realized that the wierd shirt-dress thing that I had on was unbuttoned like way down past my bra!! Like, the strap on my bag had pulled my shirt hard enough to pop the buttons open and I was unknowingly giving the cashier a full-view of the goods. And uhh, yeah.

My meal was free, though!!

20. ... I'd still make you pay ;)