Chinese Food

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Cereal Killer, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Be it authentic or Americanized, what is your go-to Chinese food blades?

I dig General Tso's chicken :smoke:
    [​IMG]

And hot and sour soup. Fuck I'm hungry....

2. mu-shu pork with that delicious plum sauce.  I make it all the time.  Now I'm hungry.... 

3. Sweet And Sour Chicken and Egg Drop Soup.

Strangest thing I've eaten in a Chinese
    Restaurant was Frog Legs

4. Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pork Fried Rice but there's this Japanese food place in my mall. OH SHIT IS THAT FOOD GOOD, I eat the teriyaki chicken over white rice with vegetables and double meat and I bout kill myself trying to eat that whole thing cause it's so fucking good!

5. sweet and sour pork and madarian chicken. Then i'll go to a thai restauarant and get me some satay with peanut sauce mmmmm

6. you guys have decent Chinese. in the uk most, not all but most are heavy MSG 

i am a sweet and sour chicken lover though

7. Chicken lettuce wraps are the shit

8. fried rice and some sweet & sour chicken..oh and dumplings too yuuumm

9. OH shit i forgot good bang bang chicken

10. Mongolian beef. 
    Twice cooked pork. 
    Pu-Pu platter. 

11. All of the above^

12. #13 stevizzy, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    I like anything Szechwan but my favorite is Szechwan Shrimp or Beef but it's got to be made with real Szechwan peppercorns not just the typical hot pepper most cheap Chinese joints use.  Hot pepper isn't Szechwan, the whole taste and heat profile is totally different.

13. i don't do much beyond general tso's.. but i could eat that shit till the cows come home. 

14. Gotta be crispy chilli shredded beef with some Singapore noddles washed down with a sol

Think ima get me some Chinese tonight!

15. General Tso's is SO good!

ahaa... see what I did there?  :cool:

16. Does your guys's mall's give out free samples?

When I was younger I used to walk past enough to get a meal in lol.

17. Yep! Go to the food court, or Sam's Club on a Saturday, make a couple laps and you got free lunch :p

18. Orange chicken with vegetable fried rice.  I can't order from other Chinese restaurants anymore, the place I used to eat at went under new management and I ordered food there ONCE.  Overwhelmed by everything being different, I didn't like the way the chicken was cooked.  To top it off, I found a pube in the rice and I don't know why nobody in my family takes my word for it when I say a fucking pube.  NOT head hair, not armpit hair, not even fucking chest hair.

So I've decided to cook my own; Unless I don't have hours in which case I go to Panda Express.  The fortunes are unusually perturbing.

19. General Tsos chicken or Shrimp fried rice...