China takes over Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrGers, Nov 16, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz0bhb5m3pQ]YouTube - Witness - Witness - The Colony[/ame]

Blew My Mind.

2. could you give a brief overveiw of what its about please..... i mean 23 min... come on

but the subject interests me

3. K.

durpa durpa durrpp

It's only 23 minutes, I mean, come on.

4. man, China new world power in like 10 years?

5. way less than that

6. i believe china may actually do some good for africa....

so im all in for china to colonize africa,,,,

...i say let china rule the world,,,,

the u.s. tried it and failed,,,,so lets all bow to the communist....

and freely let them take over,,,,our debt to them is so great right now,,, THEY OWN US,,,,:cool:

7. this will help with the increasing dog/cat population as well.

[​IMG]

8. Yea its not old. They influenced the South African government in denying the Dalai Lama a visa to visit. Serious business. Vasts of wealth in Africa. I for one just don't like how the African leaders to think for themselves and instead let their desires do. Its a shame really my uncle who works for the Ghanaian government absolutely hates Chinese because of their tactics and lack of backing up their word when it comes to building the infrastructure. Anyways I suppose thats how it goes

9. IMO, this seems like economic hitmen at work.

10. I'm disappointed in you chicken. I wouldn't want to see china take over with communism. The only reason we haven't succeeded further is bcuz we have a government that believes in giving to people that don't wanna work and contribute to society and who also believe that a free market is not good.

All the while forgetting that it was capitalism and free market that made us so great. It allowed people to create things and be entrepreneurs and create/build WEALTH, i.e. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Warren Buffet.

11. ive debated the needs of africa....check out the thread i made about africa and it's help it's recieved...

...........http://http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/693289-could-u-s-do-better-aiding-africa.html:cool:

12. China's influence on Africa is nothing but horrible. All they do is fund genocide and ruthless evil dictators so they can have power in the war-torn poverty stricken Africa. If people want to help Africa let them choose they're own destiny.

13. i believe china may actually do some good for africa. Author Raj Asal is UK Immigration and China Visa and chinese visa Expert from Manchester, UK

14. 2 year old thread bump, not sure if worth it.

15. Or you could just move to china. :rolleyes:

16. Let's all convert to Scientology!

Is it really that different to Christianity?

17. Did that woman call her son a bitch lol

18. If Africa could get their infrastructure together then they will most likely be the next china (cheap goods) and china will become like America

19. Who hasn't raped Africa?