Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chin on bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roger Smith, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Do any of you do it when you pack your bowls? I personally hate it, i think its disgusting, especially when its someone else on your glass. The main reason i dont do it is because i have a lot of facial hair, and i dont want my hairs falling into the bong, and i dont like the idea of putting my mouth and chin on the same thing constantly, especially when someone puts their chin on it and hands it to you to hit it. Its like idk how often you shower? Get that off. lol.

So does anyone does this here?

2. No but my mate just fell asleep on the bong

3. 0 fucks given

Sharing marijuana smoking devices with anyone always contributes to sharing germs and shit.

So how do you cope? You put up with it and give your immune system some target practice.

4. I think a person's mouth and lips are grosser than their chin?

5. Well yeah if i see anything visible on the lips im not letting them touch my piece. But idk why i think gross with the chin, they could be sweaty/greasy and not have showered in a while.

6. I suppose.. But I mean like with a bong you still get the area around the person's whole mouth on the glass. Which could have like residue from snot or spit or sweat or grease. And you don't know the last time the person brushed their teeth either. :p
    But don't worry, I understand weird germ things that don't make sense. I can't use the same eating utensil or eat some foods after people, even if I kiss them on a regular basis. Hahaha

7. This.

I do it with my bong, but usually when I'm high and watching tv or something waiting for my toke. I have a beard too, I'm pretty sure my hairs won't fall into it out of nowhere. If someone else did it I'd complain because they were camping, not because I feared chin germs.

8. i dont give a fuck unless his beards orange

9. I do it quite a bit, doesn't bother me when other people do it either. It's like a handshake then scratching your face without washing your hand. It's not that big of a deal.

10. < Orange bearded guy says "wha?"

11. Hahaha lololol

[​IMG]

12. Ive never heard of people putting their chin on bongs?

When im not hittin it i just set it on my lap while supporting it with my hand.

I wouldnt like the idea of facial grease all over my bong, but for the most part i dont have to worry about it.

Not yet at least... -.-