Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chillums

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by duke588, Mar 23, 2006.

1. what are chillums used for? how do you use them?

2. their used for smoking weed.. do a search

3. its just a pipe, but the bowl is straight off the end.

=======<( like that hahaha, where <( would be the bowl.

just pack it up and smoke it like a joint.

4. Yah, they are small and really easy to conceal also. Pretty chill pieces if you ask me.

5. Damn straight, they're chillums... hahahahaha.... :smoking:

6. First time i ever smoked weed was out of a chillum, and let me tell you it was confusing , i thought i was going to drop the nug out and everyone was goin to get mad ( i was a little shitfaced too) . But now i like them for like a one or 2 person session they give nice hits and are easially consealable

7. theyre actually really good for stealth smokin and pretty convinient, also they dont tend to reek as much as a normal piece cause they easy to clean real quick. use it like any pipe, dont have a rush though.