Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chillum???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBudLife, Feb 1, 2010.

1. What is everybody's opinions on Chillums? I was thinking about getting one. But someone told me I need a chillum stone and some other stuff. I want to try to get good at doing the hand chamber method. But I'm not sure exactly what I need to buy to have a chillum kit goin on. Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated. :)

2. All I have is a glass chillum. Pack it, light it, smoke it, enjoy.
    I paid five bucks for it, and it's a pretty decent one hitter. Looks cool too.

3. i also have a chillium. glass one. you dont need anything for it. its a glass one hitter.

4. #4 red and glazed, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    To me a chillum is a must have for my toking tool box. I own a decent glass chillum at the moment. I paid $15 for it from a local smoke shop. It's very durable and makes me cough my ass off everytime. It's red and white swirled. It reminded me of Dr. Seuss's hat when I bought it. It changed a light blue color where there is no swirl. I can take it almost anywhere without having to worry about it breaking or cracking. I can fit .4 of dank in it and thats packed to the fullest.

5. i have a glass chillum and i love it bc its good for making bongs out of bottles and its super compact and portable

6. chillums are nice they rip really hard and there cheap. you should deff get one

7. i love my chillum. stays in the car. perfect size bowl and its about the size of a mini rillo

8. i like mine ok. i mean, i love it, but its not a great piece. the weed always seems to fall out no matter how much resin is in it, or how tight i pack the bowl. my friends chillum is nice though. ill have to use it more. its also very good for hash, unless of course, it falls out. its good for hash cause u can stick a piece into the hole of the pipe.