Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chilling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Apr 14, 2005.

1. just smoked a bowl.

killing time before i go pick up an 8ter.

Late starts for school tomorrow.

Rolling a blunt.

For tomorrow for my friends and I.

Then going to school.

:smoke: What do you think good day tomorrow?:smoke:

2. yeah, unless an asteroid the size of Russia plowed into Earth.

3. Ugh, Makin me nervous :p

4. man anyday you smoke a blunt is a good day!!!! peace

5. Thats so funny....lol....

6. I'm hopin tomorrow's a good day, just smoked a lucky spliff in hopes!:smoke:

7. speaking of asteroids man. I saw this commercial today where this guy was flying a kite and it was dragging up all over this and that, it the water etc etc and then it showed the "kite" flying and it was a satellite. fucking eh, could you imagine flying a kite THAT fucking high? I'm fucking high.

8. AHHH its commmmmming

9. ^^damn right dude a blunt is a nice occasion, all i used to smoke is blunts but since i moved up here it's like people just roll bowls or take roor hits....now im not complaining about roor hits but you miss blunts after a while so i would say you have a good day coming to you just be fucking cautious :D