Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chilling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrBongToker420, Oct 21, 2012.

1. #1 MrBongToker420, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    Just chilling here with my 2 friends. Im sitting on the couch watching hey arnold, havent seen this in years, eating cheetos and drinking powerade.

Well i guess the point of this thread is just post whatever your doing and post times that you were chilling friends that you thought was pretty awesome.

Of course to any of you thinking..... Im high haha i smoked 4 bowls and shared a blunt with the 3 of us.

2. Smoked endless bowls all back to back at this kickback last night. The guy who's house it was had a sweet bong, I ended up smoking the rest of my last sack, gotta get another. Luckily I ended up getting a hash pill last night so I have something for today and I think I still got a little bubble hash too.

High weekend :smoke:

3. Nfl sunday, after doing smoke tricks, we decide to play some football. Good day.