Chilling out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stonedking64, Dec 23, 2010.

1. It's 9:00 pm here on Wednesday. I live in Florida and lately it's been real cold but these past few days the sun has shed some light on us down here long enough to get down to the beach for a blunt and to catch some waves. Had a great day at the beach today and now that my roommate and majority of friends from college are all headed home for the holidays I am enjoying some oh so peaceful bob marley toking up and just reflecting on the day.

This is what lifes about guys. Enjoy the day with friends and then kick back at the end of the day and just smile because noone can take that good day away from you.

Well im baked and just wanted to post something.

You stay classy earth

2. Sounds like a good day man, I live In Florida too and its been pretty cold like ya said. Went to the beach today aswell.. Now im doing the same just reflecting and taking some tokes.

Happy Holidays man, Stay Safe.:smoke:

3. hell yea bro florida state of mind

4. how is the water :booties, gloves, hood. Im a little north and here the water is fucking ridiculous cold. The waves are supposed to be amazing tommorow and if the water feels ok I want to go.

5. [​IMG]
    Cool story bro

6. Ocean was perfect tuesday, then it got cold again...It should warm up this weekend and im hoping to get back out there again.

7. where are you at? im in NH and i surfed today. cold, but not nearly as cold as it gets around here, waters still at about 44 degrees while it will get down to about 37 in the dead of winter..sometimes i question my sanity...

8. i see you live in daytona? i have a place in new smyrna. how have the waves been?

9. nice nice, btw heard that line for the first time last night!!

10. Much farther south than you. You're nuts. The coldest water I can stand is like 54, but all I got is a 3/2.