chillin

Discussion in 'General' started by Relieved, Nov 29, 2011.

1. smoked 2 blunts and a bowl out of a can pretty lit. how's everyone else doing?:smoke:

2. You smoked 2 blunts out of a can?

3. na i smoked 2 blunts then had 1 bowl. only smoked once out a can then i smoked 2 blunts. or the other way.

4. I am too high for thiss shit :smoke:

5. Lol pop can bowls. I remember when I was 14 :p

6. lol man my pipe got stolen and dont wanna go get a swisher and i lost my elements.

7. I've always been a fan of apple pipes when in a pinch. Even rolling a j with some printer paper is better than a pop can imo :confused_2:

8. ughhhh printer paper is HARSH, I would rather get aluminum poisoning.

9. Either way I haven't had that dilemma in years haha. Whatever works I guess..

10. Yeah apple pipes are your best bet without a piece, and you can munch on it afterwards :smoke:

11. It's really not the aluminum part that's bad for you health, what most people don't know is that they coat the inside with a thin layer of plastic so you'r actually smoking plastic, and if you don't scrape the paint off of the outside you're smoking paint too.

12. :smoking:Me and my girlfriend smoked a joint of some nice homegrown - pretty much

13. I am tired, but I am going to go watch a movie.

If we never meet again, it twas nice to meet you :smoke:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI&feature=feedrec_grec_index]That is why you fail - YouTube[/ame]

15. arrgh im drunk
    someone be my friend
    hahaha

16. aww no more 420th ppost

17. makin some frecnh fries wit ketchup mmmmm fried.

18. I am the lizard king!!!